[Olsr-dev] patches to make olsrd work on 64bit FreeBSD

Henning Rogge (spam-protected)
Sun Aug 23 12:59:07 CEST 2009

Am Dienstag 18 August 2009 20:17:01 schrieb Henning Rogge:
> I will just download a Debian BSD image and install it in a virtual
> machine. ;)
Did not help, I don't get it running... I assume we would need some mixture of
our BSD and Linux Code/Makefile, but I have no experience with the debian/BSD
platform.

If anyone from the debian side wants to work on this I would be happy to
support him.