[Olsr-dev] Open issues for next release (was Re: OLSRD RT refactoring)

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Fri Sep 7 19:26:15 CEST 2007

Hi Bernd,

I'm no 64 Bit expert, but an int should fit into a pointer on any CPU (but
vice vesa may fail for upcoming 256 bit CPUs). OK, Parameter int -> void*,
then cast to int if needed. Did you accept a patchfile or will you do it
for yourself?

// Sven-Ola