[Olsr-dev] Package availability was Re: [Olsr-announce]olsrd-0.5.1 released

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Tue Jul 10 10:31:40 CEST 2007

Hi Aaron,

yes - but we currently have two big separated meshes. A simple link problem.
Maybe we can test it by using simple tunnels.

While I'm at it: There is a severe flaw in olsrd-0.5.1. It does not generate
HNA routes (so no network routes and no Default Route). At least under Linux
and gcc. Please apply this patch:

http://download.olsrexperiment.de/sven-ola/nylon/packages/olsrd/files/110-olsrd-fix-hashing.patch

// Sven-Ola

"Aaron Kaplan" <(spam-protected)> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

I am espeically interested in hearing from the OLSR community about
the CPU improvements.
Can the berlin network actually test it? Since we are now O(n*log(n))
instead of O(n^2) in Dijkstra
I anticipate a *huge* difference for big networks.

see: http://wiki.funkfeuer.at/index.php/Bild:O-Dijkstra.gif

Anybody running OLSR in a network with more than 600 nodes? AFAK
berlin has 600 nodes ?

all the best,
a.

On Jul 10, 2007, at 1:11 AM, Kim Hawtin wrote:

> Andreas Tønnesen wrote:
>> Kim Hawtin wrote:
>>> Is there any one putting together .debs for Debian and/or Ubuntu?
>>> Also .rpms for Fedora FC(whatever is current =)
>>>
>> Just after hitting send on my previous reply a mail with
>> new RPMs from Roar Rotvik arrived :-)
>> They are now avaliable in the download section on olsr.org.
>>
>> Thanks Roar!
>
> Awesome guys =)
>
> Well I better get my slides together then!
>
> regards,
>
> Kim
> --
> Operating Systems, Services and Operations
> Information Technology Services, The University of Adelaide

---
there's no place like 127.0.0.1
until we found ::1 -- which is even bigger