[Olsr-dev] Patch Orgy Syncup

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Fri Aug 24 21:20:46 CEST 2007

Hi,

this "extra Hyst" is a special feat for _me_. Which is Off by default. It
works, but _only_ for default routes (which create some kind of "sink" in
the topo graph) only only if used with brains.

The rest (especially the statement "Link state routing depends on synced
info on all nodes") is ACKed. One of the immanent probs of olsrd also. Too
much packet loss keeps the nodes out of sync - partly fixed by flooding the
neighbourhood with a lot of LQ_TC's (look for "Fisheye" if you need ideas)

// Sven-Ola