[olsr-dev] Plugin development

Jérôme LEBEGUE (spam-protected)
Thu Apr 26 11:29:01 CEST 2007

hi,
I started looking into the OLSR and plugin code in order to develop one
but I have to admit that I am a bit lost.

May be you can help me :)

Want I want to do is to first add fields to the HELLO messages (I do
know it breaks compatibility but that is not the point actually), then I
want to add specific code to the MPR selection and how the routing table
is filled based on these specific informations.

First is it possible via plugin or do I have to hack directly through
the OLSR code itself ?
Second is there, anywhere, a list of the hook functions available (I
read through the secure plugin and the OLSR code but it is a large bunch
of code to understand in one swing).

Cheers,

--
jérôme