[olsr-dev] olsr for uclinux

Bernd Petrovitsch (spam-protected)
Thu Oct 5 16:50:05 CEST 2006

On Thu, 2006-10-05 at 14:25 +0000, Mohd Shakir bin Zakaria wrote:
[....]
> I'm into adding olsr to uclinux, and I wish to know if any of you has

With a uClibc I suppose.

>  done that so that there'll be no redundancy on this. I'm still
> unsuccessful at my attempt anyway, and so it'll be nice if someone can
> guide / join me as well. Thanks.

As a start you can post the error messages here (gcc output and the
relevant lines of code) so you can get at least an opinion on how to fix
it.
Most probably lots of glibc-isms are crept in which are not necessary
anyway.

	Bernd
          Embedded Linux Development and Services