[olsr-dev] httpinfo + viz

Lorenz Schori (spam-protected)
Mon Mar 6 11:36:35 CET 2006

hi thomas

i did not look at tas because i'm working on osx. further i'm not
sure anymore if all those frontend and data capturing plugins are
really the way to go. i favour a proper ipc implementation where data
from olsr core and data from plugins would be accessible thru the
same connection in an uniform way... just dreamin :).

lorenz