[olsr-dev] Technical report on OLSR-ETX

Weverton Cordeiro (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 14 14:40:31 CET 2006

Hi all,

Does anyone here know where I could find a technical report, or even a
scientific paper, about OLSR-ETX? I have already made a search on the net
(using keywords "expected transmission count") and all I could find were
papers and presentations about the solely ETX. I'd like to know how ETX is
integrated into original OLSR.
Also I'd like to know if anyone here knows an OLSR-ETX module for ns2
simulations, and where I could find it. All I could find was an OLSR module
that is RFC compliant, thus not being useful for my simulation purposes.

Thanks in advance,

--
Weverton Luis da Costa Cordeiro
Undergraduating in Computer Science