[olsr-dev] auto ip address assignment

Pitu (spam-protected)
Mon Apr 3 15:29:19 CEST 2006

Is anybody willing to develop the autoconfig plugin? Me and a colleague
would like to implement it, but up to now, we're only looking for more
information (we're putting all together
here<http://www.aluzina.org/trac/wiki/MANETs>).
We've thought that using any existing implementation could be a good idea
(like PACMAN <http://sourceforge.net/projects/pacman-autoconf/>).

Do you know any other alternative?

Pitu.