[olsr-dev] OLSR on Windows Mobile (WinCE)

Takehiro Takahashi (spam-protected)
Fri Mar 18 09:33:31 CET 2005

Hi Andreas,

Thank you for your very quick response.
I've already started on creating empty wrappers and this part seems
extremely straight-forward.
I've noticed that olsrd enables OS configurations such as IP forwarding
within the code,
and API calls needed are basically supported in WinCE 4.2 (as far as I see
right now)

Now, for the cfgparser. I'm sorry that I got you confused with Makefile
configuration and
the actual implementation of the parser.
What I meant to say was the difference in Makefile for win32 and *nix.

ifeq ($(OS), osx)
DEPFLAGS +=	-D__MacOSX__
endif

ifeq ($(OS), win32)

LIBNAME ?=	olsrd_cfgparser.dll
BINNAME ?=	olsrd_cfgparser.exe

PORT_CFLAGS =	-mno-cygwin -I../win32 -DWIN32_STDIO_HACK
PORT_LDFLAGS =	-mno-cygwin
PORT_OBJS =	../win32/compat.o
PORT_LIBS =	-lws2_32
DEPFLAGS += 	-DWIN32_STDIO_HACK -DWIN32
INCLUDES +=	../win32

Though I don't have much experience in Windows development field,
most of the fields are self-explanatory or requires very little searching.
-mno-cygwin - no use flag for cygwin emulater libs... should be disregard in
this scenario.
-lws2_32 - winsock2.... a must.
WIN32_STDIO_HACK - not sure at the moment but seems like a must

Hmm... I guess I'm just confused by
"LIBNAME ?=	olsrd_cfgparser.dll" and "BINNAME ?=	olsrd_cfgparser.exe"
as they don't show up on any other platforms.
understand the config
file, but why would there be a need for a single executable?

Thank you again for your help.

- Takehiro