[olsr-dev] Re:plugin_loader.c

Andrea Sini (spam-protected)
Mon Jul 4 10:36:34 CEST 2005

Abhishek Misra wrote:

> I'm not able to understand how is this register_olsr_data" being used.
> Is it that the plugin we define has to contain a function by this name?
>
> The eg. plugin for power however does not contain any such function .

Yes, absolutely. This function is essential for a correct plugin
startup. Moreover, it has to be present in every plugin and, actually,
is present also in the powerplugin example (probably, you haven't
noticed it...). It's at the line 120 of olsrd_plugin.c inside the src
directory of the powerinfo plugin.

Bye

Andrea Sini