[olsr-dev] olsrd 0.4.10-rc2

Sven-Ola Tuecke (spam-protected)
Thu Dec 22 13:34:12 CET 2005

Andreas,

here's a new patch, you may include for the next RC as well. That's a minor
enhancement (adding the fish to httpinfo) and a showstopper (tested it
today - seems to do what's expected). This critical one fixes the UDP
fragmentation issue we observe here in berlin for a long time. I fixed it
only for IPv4 - I think IPv6 needs a similar offset. I'am too lazy to lookup
up the needed numbers - leave that to the IPv6 geeks.

May have side effects too. Until now, a reliable packet loss happens on
wless connections. This one may lead to ether and wless connections
completely without packet loss for longer periods. May lead to route flaps
on devices both connected via eth and wifi - dunno if this is compensated by
the "eth devices are preferred by routing automatically" scheme.

LG Sven-Ola